website statistics

Totallympics Media

On 27/01/2020 at 03:22, Olympian1010 said:

Highest score after 24 hours (or just under at the moment) belongs to @Cobi :champion:

Highest scores: 

@Cobi 8/10

@hckosice 7/10

Chorus and aaa 6/10 (I have no clue who those two people are, but I did share the quiz in multiple places so...)

Me 5/10

Definitely made this weeks quiz too hard ? I apologize for that, and I’ll try to make a little bit easier next week.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 12 minutos, Olympian1010 dijo:

Definitely made this weeks quiz too hard ? I apologize for that, and I’ll try to make a little bit easier next week.

I would prefer easier quizzes and more focused on sport (almost nobody remembers who wrote a poem for an opening ceremony). I'm glad I had 8/10 last week, but I have to admit that I was lucky in a couple of questions.

PS. Good job! I'm looking forward to the next quiz!

9 minutes ago, Cobi said:

I would prefer easier quizzes and more focused on sport (almost nobody remembers who wrote a poem for an opening ceremony). I'm glad I had 8/10 last week, but I have to admit that I was lucky in a couple of questions.

PS. Good job! I'm looking forward to the next quiz!

The reason I add those questions is to:

A) make it more of a challenge 

B) broaden people’s knowledge

C) I makes writing the questions a bit more fun for me

I have seen quite a bit of disdain for these questions, so I’ll try to reign it in for the next few quizzes. I’m happy to hear that you, and other users, are enjoying these weekly quizzes though. I think it’s been a good edition to the website, and I’ll gladly continue making them.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totally Quiz #3: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1701 There’s some winter sports questions in there for my good pal @hckosice

There are a lot of different ways I could modify and change the quiz, so let me know if there’s formar, options, etc. that y’all would prefer in the future.

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Totally Quiz #3: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1701 There’s some winter sports questions in there for my good pal @hckosice

There are a lot of different ways I could modify and change the quiz, so let me know if there’s formar, options, etc. that y’all would prefer in the future.

8/10 (but again this time the question 1 didn´t show my answer in the final recap - it was the correct one obviously)

Missed the winter universiade 2019 sport (dumb mistake) and once again the poetic/literature thing from the opening ceremony, how on earth can anyone know that ???

dude, what about your obsession to always include this sort of questions in a sport forum ? :lol:

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

8/10 (but again this time the question 1 didn´t show my answer in the final recap - it was the correct one obviously)

Missed the winter universiade 2019 sport (dumb mistake) and once again the poetic/literature thing from the opening ceremony, how on earth can anyone know that ???

dude, what about your obsession to always include this sort of questions in a sport forum ? :lol:

The reason I add those questions is to:

A) make it more of a challenge 

B) broaden people’s knowledge

C) I makes writing the questions a bit more fun for me

I quoted his earlier explanation.

1 question of 10 isnt that much. ;)