website statistics

Totallympics Media

3 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Sure! Could be just a very low budget version to start with.I did the test this year :) What college are you at?

Not one you’ve heard of :p. It’s a community college in Southern California.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Groovy. I wonder if Jeopardy's ever had a community college contestant?

I'm at George Washington in DC. 

I could be mistaken, but you an @Rdbc might be at the same college? Though it could have been George Mason or George Madison...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

33 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

The place, where it never rains :p

Climate Change has definitely been visiting for the last few weeks. We’ve had nothing but rain or snow for the last few weeks.

@Sindo Could you take a look at our website? It’s been down for the past day, and I have no clue how to resolve the problem.

24 minutes ago, Sindo said:

It should be fine now, could you check if everything works ?

Yes, thank you :yes