website statistics

Totallympics Media

I we were to consider producing a international sports trivia contest, or other type of international sports based game, which of the following would be your preferred means of playing. 
1) Podcast style. We invite one user on a week, and they answer questions. 

2) Buzzfeed style quizzes on the website.

3) Knowledge quizzes on the website

4) Livestream of questions on YouTube, people can answer in the chat. Participation could be restricted to mostly Totallympics members, or anyone in the general public could play. Might be hard to chose a winner.

5) Twitter polls on our Twitter account. Winner given a shoutout (and maybe a prize somewhere down the line if possible).

6) Some other than a trivia game that could made into a podcast, or maybe a livestream

7) I wouldn’t play, so it doesn’t matter to me

You can choose as many of those options as you want, and you can talk about/ask questions about any of them. If you have an idea, we can talk about that too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I'd say 1 but I seem to be a minority. :(

I’ve been working on some ideas for other things there ;)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

We are genuinely trying to make some more, fun/entertaining content on top of our news service for you guys. So if there is ever anything you’d like for us try, please don’t hesitate to suggest. Me, @Vojthas, and @Dragon love what we do. We also really enjoy interacting with all of you. So again, if you ever have a suggestion or even thoughtful criticism, please feel free to share it.

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I we were to consider producing a international sports trivia contest, or other type of international sports based game, which of the following would be your preferred means of playing. 
1) Podcast style. We invite one user on a week, and they answer questions. 

2) Buzzfeed style quizzes on the website.

3) Knowledge quizzes on the website

4) Livestream of questions on YouTube, people can answer in the chat. Participation could be restricted to mostly Totallympics members, or anyone in the general public could play. Might be hard to chose a winner.

5) Twitter polls on our Twitter account. Winner given a shoutout (and maybe a prize somewhere down the line if possible).

6) Some other than a trivia game that could made into a podcast, or maybe a livestream

7) I wouldn’t play, so it doesn’t matter to me

You can choose as many of those options as you want, and you can talk about/ask questions about any of them. If you have an idea, we can talk about that too.

You could do a gameshow Jeopardy-style. Bring on contestants. Maybe even some athletes!

4 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

You could do a gameshow Jeopardy-style. Bring on contestants. Maybe even some athletes!

A bit ambitious for our current state, but not a bad goal. I’ll keep that one in mind. I do love a good game of Jeopardy. Fully intend to audition for the college tournament next year.

Edited by Olympian1010

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

A bit ambitious for our current state, but not a bad goal. I’ll keep that one in mind. I do love a good game of Jeopardy. Fully intend to audition for the college tournament next year.

Sure! Could be just a very low budget version to start with.I did the test this year :) What college are you at?