website statistics

Totallympics Media

17 hours ago, Vojthas said:

München 2022 - multi-Euro Champs. @Olympian1010- I wanna be there :p

Fine, I’ll take Tokyo. You can have Munich :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Great opportunity, very excited for you :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Just so it’s clear, this is in 20 minutes. @Vojthas is slated to be the only commentator, and it’s a huge opportunity for him.

I’m going to begin the somewhat annoying process of getting internationally accredited next week. Should be fun ?. Hoping this helps me get accreditation for the 2021 World Games.

@Dragon has informed me that this one of his favorite stories. Go ahead and give it a read: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1130