website statistics

Totallympics Media

Just now, dcro said:

That's so random. Why on earth would you have an issue with all-caps names??

Because it makes the writer look lazy as shit, just copying stuff. Plus it looks terribly ugly, an all-caps name in the middle of some article. You don't see any half-decent newspaper or news website do that.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, dcro said:

That's so random. Why on earth would you have an issue with all-caps names??

I KNOW, I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS COMPLAINING :dunno:

:p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I KNOW, I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS COMPLAINING :dunno:

It just screams "I can't write names so I'll copy-paste stuff".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, I'm not complaining, I was doing the exact opposite by stating the absence of that as a specifically positive thing.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

It just screams "I can't write names so I'll copy-paste stuff".

Very much a missed opportunity by not putting that in all caps :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Fun little announcement. We have decided to try something just a bit different to distinguish ourselves from the likes of Inside the Games. I hope you guys end up liking our two new weekly series of articles.

The first series will be authored by the international man of mystery that is @Dragon. His series will cover a historical event in international sports for the week. The first article is available here: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1060

The second series is one of mine own creation. I think the idea still has a bit a tweaking to be done, but it writing it, so expect to see more :p. My series will essentially just be articles filled with random facts, sometimes themed after Dragon’s articles, and sometimes not. The first article can be read here: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1067

That looks promising :cheer: 

I’d really like to try new ideas at Totallympics Media, so if there’s something users would like to see please reach out to me. I’ve actually gone from feeling completely unmotivated, to really wanting this become a thing again. I’d like to thank everyone for their support since I haven’t done that in a while, and please continue to read and give us input.

Edited by Olympian1010

By the way, here are our social media links. We post our best articles daily.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TotallympicsM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/totallympicsmedia/?pageid=110167517055678&ftentidentifier=110168203722276&padding=0