website statistics

Totallympics Media

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Still no weekly update? :(

It will come out in about two-three hours time. Very sorry for the delay. It’s been a bit of a challenge to do the weekly podcast and Today In Minsk. I have throughly enjoyed doing Today In Minsk, so expect to see that format for other big events this summer.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totallympics Weekly Update for last week has postponed till further notice. Sorry, We (I) am just to hard at work right now, but don’t worry you hear from us this week, it may even be our longest episode yet.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The Totallympics Weekly Update is in desperate need of at least one more writer. You do not have to speak unless you want to, and your English doesn’t have to be perfect. Please contact me if interested. You will mostly help us out with our 2019 Summer Universaide and 2019 Pacific Games coverage. Thank You.

Time for a quick update after a busy week:

Today’s episode of Totallympics Weekly Update will focus on all the Road To Tokyo 2020 Events from the past two weeks. 

I’d like to thank our listeners who our Today In Minsk programs.

Totallympics Weekly Update is no longer the name of our podcast channel. It is now called Totallympics Audio Service to better reflect the overall tone of our work. 

I can confirm daily coverage of the 2019 Summer Universaide, and there’s also a good chance for the 2019 Pacific Games.

In a few weeks I’m also going to drop the first episode of our new program.

Edited by Olympian1010

We’re Back: https://anchor.fm/twu/episodes/Totallympics-Weekly-Update-Were-Back-e4g7gi

I know you missed us @dcro, so hopefully this makes you happier. (Sorry about the short episode length)

TAS could really still use a extra person for the 2019 Pacific Games. Any user is welcome, no experience needed, and you don’t have have to record your voice if you don’t want too. If someone’s got nothing better to do from the 7th-20th this month we could really use your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Would any users from the Pan American region be able to assist us in our special coverage of the 2019 Pan American Games? It would be much appreciated.

I made this nice list of multi-sports games Broadcast Intros. I think it’s the most extensive collection on YouTube. Enjoy! Playlist: Here

On 17/07/2019 at 19:53, Olympian1010 said:

I made this nice list of multi-sports games Broadcast Intros. I think it’s the most extensive collection on YouTube. Enjoy! Playlist: Here

Lillehammer 1994 is so good!  Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games and London 2012 Paralympics are great too, still remember the music for each.

Rio 2016 Paralympics one was quite good too.

My favourite broadcast intro is the BBC London 2012 into.... the dramatic music is magnificent and exactly what an Olympic intro should be all about...brings back so many good memories.

Long version:

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Lillehammer 1994 is so good!  Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games and London 2012 Paralympics are great too, still remember the music for each.

Rio 2016 Paralympics one was quite good too.

My favourite broadcast intro is the BBC London 2012 into.... the dramatic music is magnificent and exactly what an Olympic intro should be all about...brings back so many good memories.

Long version:

I like this one too, but I was only counting international feed intros. Sorry