website statistics

Totallympics Media

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Just found this, quiz for Slovaks about English language, put the right answers :lol:

What would you like to drink?

a) Crazy – it was absolutely packed.  :lol:

The quiz https://www.cas.sk/clanok/846330/najdete-spravnu-odpoved-na-zakladnu-otazku-otestujte-si-svoju-anglictinu/?AT=wgt.article_clanok-crosspromo.c.x...B.&utm_source=sport.sk&utm_medium=zona-article&utm_campaign=box-cas-article&utm_content=cross

I liked “becuase I would like to immigrate to the United States” as an answer to “What do you do?”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Just found this, quiz for Slovaks about English language, put the right answers :lol:

What would you like to drink?

a) Crazy – it was absolutely packed.  :lol:

The quiz https://www.cas.sk/clanok/846330/najdete-spravnu-odpoved-na-zakladnu-otazku-otestujte-si-svoju-anglictinu/?AT=wgt.article_clanok-crosspromo.c.x...B.&utm_source=sport.sk&utm_medium=zona-article&utm_campaign=box-cas-article&utm_content=cross

Could you give me a hand? Sorry, I'd rather not talk about it.

22 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Alrighty, so it appears it is time for an update. I have been working on my exciting projects lately, of which I will go into further detail in a moment. I had deleted the Totallympics TV YouTube channel in order to better serve my needs. It will now be easier for me to access those playlists and post them on here (hopefully). I will be updating the links on the front page and in other posts over the following days. I will try to provide a weekly streaming schedule sometime in the feature for all multi-sport and Olympic qualification events. So now let’s talk about some of the exciting projects:

1: I now have the ability to record and broadcast live sport. I don’t know how useful this could be, but It could be used for at least small journalistic segments, and as a way to post highlights I have been authorized to. This is more for personal honestly, but I will try to use it to create some cool stuff for my Totallympics friends too.

2: I have my own website and blog. I talk mostly about sports and politics because that is what I like. I also have links to my sports and nature photography on there as well. You can also find my poetry on there too.

3: I have a new YouTube channel where I can hopefully post/broadcast some exciting stuff.

4: This is the most important new edition for my Totallympic friends. Me and @Vojthas have put around a month of work into getting a podcast of the ground. It is called the “Totallympics Weekly Update” and it (at least for now) focuses on recapping the sports from the week (obviously). I hope in the future to post special episodes that talk about weird sport stories, Olympic facts, explain weird sports, etc. I can also announce now that daily shows are planned for the African Beach Games, European Games, and Pan American Games. I will add a schedule somewhere for people to view episodes, episode length, topics, etc. This is a new Project and it’s something me and @Vojthas are really happy to bring you guys. We ask for your support in both helping to make it and listen to it. In the future it may be uploaded to YouTube with pics, photos, etc.. You can currently find our podcast on Spotify, Pocketcasts, and Anchor; all you have to do is search the name. If your interesting in helping out please DM me.

That is the end of the Update, here is a link to the first episode: 

https://anchor.fm/matthew-nelsen

Good show... would like to hear more collaborations in the future.

The front page is now up-to-date with all the work I’ve done so far. They’re will be more edits made soon. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Quick update about this week’s schedule.

1. The playlists on the front page are continually being updated this week. More playlists are being added as well.

2. Episode 2 of TWU will be available between 17:00-19:00 PCT (Pacific Coast Time) (Hopefully). The format will be similar to last week’s. I will explore user suggestions and new segments the following week most likely.

3. My personal broadcasting channel (Global Olympian Broadcasting) will be uploading 2019 Winter EYOF footage all week, and next week.

There may more information to follow, but that’s all for now.

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Anyone hyped about the new episode? :cheer:

Well, I’m not hyped about producing it for the next 4-8 hours. This week was hard for us, but hopefully y’all enjoy it.

9 hours ago, dcro said:

Anyone hyped about the new episode? :cheer:

Well hype or not, it’s here: https://anchor.fm/twu/episodes/World-Cup-Week-e48o6j

Watch Episode 2 Now!!!

I would love more feedback this week please and thank you.

Edited by Olympian1010