website statistics

Micronesian Games 2018

Olympian1010

Micronesian Games 2018

FSM.gif Yap (FSM) - 15 July 2018 - 27 July 2018 FSM.gif

193703wi6rdirgcrai1k2c.jpg

Totallympics Results Thread

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...

Who’s ready for 2018 Micronesian Games :d. Streaming appears like it will be available on their website: here. Honestly, their website is better than the Mediterranean Games and CAC Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

30 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Who’s ready for 2018 Micronesian Games :d. Streaming appears like it will be available on their website: here. Honestly, their website is better than the Mediterranean Games and CAC Games.

Interesting that each State of the FS of Micronesia is competing by itself :yes

39 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Two weightlifting sessions :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

sWChhXi.png

This sounds freaking awesome :bowdown:

I want Olympic coconut climbing and husking.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

How many countries participate and any link to know about it and watch it. I think it's blocked in India :( the stream. 

There are 10 teams participating, from 6 countries (4 are the states of Micronesia). I try to find more links, once it starts. If I don’t find any, I’ll try to keep people informed on what’s happening.