website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, wumo26 said:

2019Contest14.png

Provisional Standing after Day 05 available here

The first time in my prediction contest history that I’ve won a day! However, I think it’s going to be pretty difficult for me to move any further up the standings at this point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2019Contest14.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wROU: vlad
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wITA: Dunadan
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wGRE: George_D

Romania is back on top of the podium. This time it's @vlad with his first medal of the year and this one is golden. @vlad never fell out of top 2 over the 6 days! So solid predictions throughout the contest. A big congratulation! :champion: :bowdown:

Oh! Look who's back, last year's prediction champ, @Dunadan. He probably had hoped to win the gold medal in his comeback, but had to settle with a well-deserved silver medal. From day 3 and onward, he was on course to secure another medal to his already vast collection. Once again a solid contest from the great Italian. A huge congrats! :cheer:

Romania and Italy now have 3 users each with a medal this year. :thumbup:

Speaking of comeback. WHAT A COMEBACK from @George_D on the last day! He scored a perfect 20 points, 2 perfect predictions! :yikes::bowdown: He started with a 0 on the first day, but climbed up to 15th-place before the last day, where he jumped 12 places to secure him and Greece the first medal of the year. (I don't know if the is @George_D's and Greece's first medal in a Totallympics Prediction Contest? If someone knows, let me know.) Amazing bronze medal, congrats! :cheer:

Someone who also had a fantastic last day was @Cobi. He scored 14 points and ended with a good 4th-place. 

Also another solid contest from this year's leader, @chrischi08, but this time he had to settle with a nice 5th-place.

Lastly, thanks to all who participated! We now have Water Polo and Swimming left before our small summer break. There are still much to be decided in both contests, so it's going to be exciting to see who will take the medals.  

Well that's all from me until next time, your substitute prediction contest manager, Wumo. :)

21 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

2019Contest14.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wROU: vlad
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wITA: Dunadan
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wGRE: George_D

Romania is back on top of the podium. This time it's @vlad with his first medal of the year and this one is golden. @vlad never fell out of top 2 over the 6 days! So solid predictions throughout the contest. A big congratulation! :champion: :bowdown:

Oh! Look who's back, last year's prediction champ, @Dunadan. He probably had hoped to win the gold medal in his comeback, but had to settle with a well-deserved silver medal. From day 3 and onward, he was on course to secure another medal to his already vast collection. Once again a solid contest from the great Italian. A huge congrats! :cheer:

Romania and Italy now have 3 users each with a medal this year. :thumbup:

Speaking of comeback. WHAT A COMEBACK from @George_D on the last day! He scored a perfect 20 points, 2 perfect predictions! :yikes::bowdown: He started with a 0 on the first day, but climbed up to 15th-place before the last day, where he jumped 12 places to secure him and Greece the first medal of the year. (I don't know if the is @George_D's and Greece's first medal in a Totallympics Prediction Contest? If someone knows, let me know.) Amazing bronze medal, congrats! :cheer:

Someone who also had a fantastic last day was @Cobi. He scored 14 points and ended with a good 4th-place. 

Also another solid contest from this year's leader, @chrischi08, but this time he had to settle with a nice 5th-place.

Lastly, thanks to all who participated! We now have Water Polo and Swimming left before our small summer break. There are still much to be decided in both contests, so it's going to be exciting to see who will take the medals.  

Well that's all from me until next time, your substitute prediction contest manager, Wumo. :)

Myself also can't realize how that happened.. Until yesterday I was under the middle :yikes: