website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2019Contest11.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wGER: chrischi08
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wIND: Dolby
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wCZE: Michal Hroch

He can't stop winning medals! @chrischi08 wins another gold medal this year to make it sure #1 spot in general standing is his. Is his last name Federer? :d Congratulation on great predictions! :champion: 

And now I am really happy for @Dolby! Finally a medal for him after long time, and medal for India as well! Congratulation! :bowdown: 

I cannot remember last time someone from Czech Republic won a medal in totallympics prediction contests. It didn't happen on the new forum definitely. This also would be first ever medal for @Michal Hroch I assume. Congratulation on bronze medal! :hatoff: 

The one who should feel very unlucky for the fourth place is @toulousain who "had" a medal in his hands but let it slip by predicting USA's win :hug: Better luck in Africa's Cup of Nations :)

Thank you all who participated! We are left with one more football prediction contest to finish, and then we can finally move on. Water polo, fencing and swimming for the second half of July and then a short rest before the fall season starts!

Edited by Wanderer

55 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Wait, everyone in the top 6 of copa america predicted Brazil to win 2-0? lol

Of course, the most standard option :d 

"Team A is definitely better than team B, but I don't see them destroy B and I don't see B make a goal. 2-0" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Acum 57 minute, LDOG a spus:

Wait, everyone in the top 6 of copa america predicted Brazil to win 2-0? lol

I think I was the closest predictor, 4-1 for Brazil, but unfortunatly for me I'm not in top 6:(

About Gold Cup...I missed a great opportunity to win a medal. I won only 4 points in last day...With 8 points I could have finish 3rd...sad...:cry:

2019Contest14.png

Prediction Contests Are Just-For-Fun Games

You don't need to be an expert to take part in a Prediction Contest. 

If a mistake penalizes you, always keep in mind that everyone is in good faith.

Fencing FIE World Championships 2019 is now OPEN

Good luck!