website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2019Contest3.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wSVK: hckosice
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wBRA: juliosilva
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wNZL: Wanderer

Wow, @hckosice really wants us to learn the difference between Slovakian and Slovenian flags :d Amazing predictions throughout, congratulation on second consecutive medal and this time - the gold one! :champion: 

I remember @juliosilva being fourth on several occasions last year, this time he succeeded to get a medal, the silver onel! Congratulation :bowdown:

Well, I can rest in piss now, medal is won in something not related to tennis at all :d  

Another strong showing from @chrischi08, but few points short to make the podium. Congrats @Gigs on probably the best place in prediction contests so far (not many of them entered). Same for @heywoodu, who might get out of hibernation he fell into last year :d  

At the end, he might not be among the best - but in eleven events @Bearas was the only one with at least one perfect prediction - and it was on the very last day! :hatoff: 

I wish to thank to my helpers @Dunadan and @wumo26! :hatoff:  

Thank you everyone who participated, in few days, we go south for Nordic Skiing :d 

Edited by Wanderer

:woohoo:

Now, it was really about time for the winter sports section admin of a sport forum to win something in the winter sports prediction contests. :p  even more Happy to achieve it during the most successfull winter sports major world championships for my country since the Ice Hockey 2002 WCh :bounce:

Congrats to @juliosilva and @Wanderer for the podium as well, it was a really great and close competition until the very end  :cheer:

After very poor start I finished just one point behind top 10 which is good for me as I don't watch much alpine skiing nowadays and my predictions were based on big names of Shiffrin and Hirscher in technical events, old man Svindal and another retiring athlete Vonn.

Congrats to medalists!

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Having (too much) faith in Vlhova was the reason for this success :lol: Now watch out because Fialkova won't win 3 golds in Ostersund ;)

Actually, the funny thing is I have not included her in my GS predictions, and she won lol :p