website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Thanks at Dunadan for uncover the "2018 Artistic Gymnastic contest".:yes

I have the General Standing 2018 and General Medals ranking, if can help for COMPLETE the year statistics.

Unfortunately both 2018 threads (Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2018 and Calendar & General Standings 2018) are locked and is imposible post the update rankings,  if @Sindo unlock these threads I think me an  @Dunadan can post the rankings, (maybe with a easily layout mode), so  @Wanderer don't waste time and can manage the new contests.

If you can post the final general standings that would be great. 

PS anyone willing to help with upcoming biathlon and nordic skiing contests?

28 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

If it's about counting and organizing: not really :p 

If it's about helping out with lists of names, no problem :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If it's about counting and organizing: not really :p 

If it's about helping out with lists of names, no problem :) 

The lists :d I need someone who is able to keep track on eventual withdrawals and eventually sort a list of up to 15 favorites for medals. Nordic Skiing starts on Feb 20th, so, I hope 5 days, up to 7 maximum will be enough to prepare the lists. 

3 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

The lists :d I need someone who is able to keep track on eventual withdrawals and eventually sort a list of up to 15 favorites for medals. Nordic Skiing starts on Feb 20th, so, I hope 5 days, up to 7 maximum will be enough to prepare the lists. 

The biggest challenge is mostly in XC skiing about who will start in which event, but with some team work it should be possible :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

I can help with the lists for Nordic Combined and Ski Jumping. I can also help with the lists for Cross-country skiing if necessary. 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

The biggest challenge is mostly in XC skiing about who will start in which event, but with some team work it should be possible :p 

1 hour ago, wumo26 said:

I can help with the lists for Nordic Combined and Ski Jumping. I can also help with the lists for Cross-country skiing if necessary. 

There you go ^^

On 09/02/2019 at 15:41, Henry_Leon said:

Unfortunately both 2018 threads (Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2018 and Calendar & General Standings 2018) are locked and is imposible post the update rankings,  if @Sindo unlock these threads I think me an  @Dunadan can post the rankings, (maybe with a easily layout mode), so  @Wanderer don't waste time and can manage the new contests.

Done, now everything has been completed.

23 minuti fa, Dunadan ha scritto:

Done, now everything has been completed.

Yessss, thanks to you and @Henry_Leon we have the 2018 final standings

So we can celebrate your amazing year, even if I can't really believe that I'm third because @Henry_Leon gained points in gymnastic :roflmao:

Nordic bet contest, awesome :hyper:  @wumo26 :bowdown: