website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Anyone to help with rowing prediction contest? @heywoodu @phelps @hckosice @Werloc  Someone else?

I would love to help, unfortunately my knowledge in this sport is really minimal. Basically, I only know the names of Olympic medalists and a few other finalists from the last Olympics. Thanks to the replays on Olympic Channel I've recently seen during my Rio reviews. :d

Certainly we´ll find someone else with real knowledge in this sport.

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

I would love to help, unfortunately my knowledge in this sport is really minimal. Basically, I only know the names of Olympic medalists and a few other finalists from the last Olympics. Thanks to the replays on Olympic Channel I've recently seen during my Rio reviews. :d

Certainly we´ll find someone else with real knowledge in this sport.

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

What would be the deadline? I could help with a few disciplines, since I'm very busy at the moment myself :d

Well, since the first heats start on September 9th, we should have contest opened at least three days before the start of the contest (but that is THE FINAL deadline, preferably earlier). Main issue are the entry lists I guess and that's why I need someone more into rowing, who is informed whether and which top athletes are going to compete.

2018Contest15.png

Prediction Contests Are Just-For-Fun Games

You don't need to be an expert to take part in a Prediction Contest. 

If a mistake penalizes you, always keep in mind that everyone is in good faith.

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018 Prediction Contest is now OPEN

NOTE: Only two matches are scheduled for September 9th. The First Round will resume on September 12th.

Good luck!

8 ore fa, Wanderer ha scritto:

Anyone to help with rowing prediction contest? @heywoodu @phelps @hckosice @Werloc  Someone else?

deadline? edit: OK, I've seen the answer to @Werloc right now...

no problem for me...just answer to my other question and by the end of next week/beginning of the following I can write down a few lists...

and how many names/crews would you like to have for each discipline?

let me know...there's a good chance I have some time to help this coming week...

Edited by phelps

Just now, phelps said:

deadline? and how many names/crews would you like to have for each discipline?

let me know...there's a good chance I have some time to help this coming week...

September 5th would be final deadline if everything can be prepared earlier, the better. Depending if there's clear favourites or not. So from 8 up to 12 (1-2 more or less) would be enough I guess.