website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2 godziny temu, Wanderer napisał:

New medal for Poland and finally new medal for @rybak, last days were unfortunate a bit, but I guess he's satisfied with a silver as well! Congratulations :cheer:  

Well I would be more satisfied with an medal in athletics prediction than even gold in this contest :lol: 

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

but in field hockey. dude...hardcore sci-fi.

No one will trust me, when I´ll say it :d

I remember when I somehow won an Olympic prediction contest medal in field hockey. I felt as if I robbed the four hardcore fans of the sport that were battling over the title, whilst I just guesstimated everything looking at the rankings.

15 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I remember when I somehow won an Olympic prediction contest medal in field hockey. I felt as if I robbed the four hardcore fans of the sport that were battling over the title, whilst I just guesstimated everything looking at the rankings.

Exact, I feel somehow guilty to trolling in this contest, since I really had no single clue about just put some random numbers in the columns here and there in the preliminary round (which I won :lol:) but again, peoples always do it to me the same in the Ice Hockey contests, when I am always massacred, so it´s a matter of how to look at it, so in other way, nope, no mercy rule this time, I am proud of my "lucky random" medal and basta :d

3 minuti fa, Wanderer ha scritto:

Women's Hockey World Cup was one of the least predictable event so far. dcro won the contest but only with 59.375% of the total number of points.

And most of all because I stayed for some days on the top of the ranking :lol:

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Exact, I feel somehow guilty to trolling in this contest, since I really had no single clue about just put some random numbers in the columns here and there in the preliminary round (which I won :lol:) but again, peoples always do it to me the same in the Ice Hockey contests, when I am always massacred, so it´s a matter of how to look at it, so in other way, nope, no mercy rule this time, I am proud of my "lucky random" medal and basta :d

This is probably one of the reasons why I started missing out on most of the contests, only picking those where I at least have a bit of relative knowledge so it doesn't feel like a scam at the end :d

41 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I always wonder who follows Water Polo?

Water polo fans ;) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!