website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Maybe having no clue about the point system makes me suck so bad in these contests :p 

You weren't that bad when you first joined the forum, I remember well. I think you already won one competition (or was among top 3) at the very first (or second) prediction contest :p I managed those :d 

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

You weren't that bad when you first joined the forum, I remember well. I think you already won one competition (or was among top 3) at the very first (or second) prediction contest :p I managed those :d 

As the Dutch saying (sort of) goes: "I've shot all my bullets" in those early competitions, now I'm all out :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Sure :d

Yeah but look here.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutos atrás, Wanderer disse:

if you predicted A 4-0 B and it was A 0-4 B you get big fat zero :d if you predicted A 1-0 B but it was A 1-2 B at the end, you get that one point

I actually like this system and, as someone said, it makes for a nice consolation prize. Not everyone gets the goal difference right... For example, I predicted ENG-PAN as a +7 win for England, and now I can't even remember why I had such high hopes. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

tot.thumb.png.c4268cda604bfa6db945c502b633f20c.png

Damn, the logout link is coupled to one's session.