website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, dcro said:

You don't need templates to start your research... :p

I know, but you can't expect the full list of potential prediction contest participants to be online within a specific 24h time frame :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 52 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

I know, but you can't expect the full list of potential prediction contest participants to be online within a specific 24h time frame :d 

you could have prepared your prediction in the meantime ;) so when the design is ready you just fill it (and not lose time searching in the last minute :d )

55 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

you could have prepared your prediction in the meantime ;) so when the design is ready you just fill it (and not lose time searching in the last minute :d )

I know, this isn't about me (I just copied the same predictions I had already entered on Atstat earlier in the week so it was a matter of minutes :p )

But I'm fairly sure quite a lot of users wouldn't really have it in their mind that on day X at hour Z championship Y starts. You only see and notice that when the prediction thread is opened ;) 

Another option that just came in my mind might be to open the thread with only the 1st post well in advance, and then post the post with the templates when it's done, so the thread is already there and people will already be reminded of it. 

Anyway, more time = better participation numbers = good :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 13 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Another option that just came in my mind might be to open the thread with only the 1st post well in advance, and then post the post with the templates when it's done, so the thread is already there and people will already be reminded of it. 

Anyway, more time = better participation numbers = good :p

Good idea ;)

On 8/6/2017 at 17:05, bestmen said:

ans there is no bronze medal uefa women's ??????????

Nope :) 

As far as I know that's only in the World Cup (and nobody knows why because nobody really cares about it or remembers it). 

Edited by heywoodu

Sur 08/08/2017 at 16:01 , bestmen a déclaré:

where are the results , you opened all these threads for nothing ?

@bestmen you are the only one complaining  here, have some patience and remember i'm not a robot either... the results will come soon !!!!

first i need to post the results of Tour de France, then swimming then Women's Euro then Athletics ...