website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

i didnt look at other predictios,but in tennis is so

That really is quite strange indeed :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 horas atrás, mihamiha disse:

i know we talked about that allready,but we must change some rules in predictions.

to get points to predict wrong winner(to predict right score) is crazy(in betting world there is no such thing)

also that double,triple points in the end.you get more points to predict 3,4 pairs in the end than 30 right in the first round.ok,i can deal with that rule if all are for it,but first rule is very unusual.

In Tennis, you only get points for the wrong winner in 3-2 scores (obviously only in Men's Singles and Men's Doubles), and it's the least amount of points.

1 hora atrás, mihamiha disse:

it is also in football i saw

You only get points for wrong winner if you correct predict the number of goals of one of the teams, and it's only 1 point.

These rules can be discussed, of course, but it's not as terrible as you may think ;)

11 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

In Tennis, you only get points for the wrong winner in 3-2 scores (obviously only in Men's Singles and Men's Doubles), and it's the least amount of points.

You only get points for wrong winner if you correct predict the number of goals of one of the teams, and it's only 1 point.

These rules can be discussed, of course, but it's not as terrible as you may think ;)

its only my opinion.its kind a competition, and to get points for prediction other way(for looser),is strange.

i would do it simple as posible and fair as posible. in every prediction,winner is that one who predicts more right predictions than others.so 1 point for right predictions in every stage. i cant imagine why is semifinal more important than 1 round(if i take tennis for example)?,if a player looses in 1 round he goes home

1 hour ago, mihamiha said:

its only my opinion.its kind a competition, and to get points for prediction other way(for looser),is strange.

i would do it simple as posible and fair as posible. in every prediction,winner is that one who predicts more right predictions than others.so 1 point for right predictions in every stage. i cant imagine why is semifinal more important than 1 round(if i take tennis for example)?,if a player looses in 1 round he goes home

Plus it's not harder to predict a semi-final than to predict a 1st round. In fact, 1st round matches are harder to predict. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!