website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

i know we talked about that allready,but we must change some rules in predictions.

to get points to predict wrong winner(to predict right score) is crazy(in betting world there is no such thing)

also that double,triple points in the end.you get more points to predict 3,4 pairs in the end than 30 right in the first round.ok,i can deal with that rule if all are for it,but first rule is very unusual.

17 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

i know we talked about that allready,but we must change some rules in predictions.

to get points to predict wrong winner(to predict right score) is crazy(in betting world there is no such thing)

also that double,triple points in the end.you get more points to predict 3,4 pairs in the end than 30 right in the first round.ok,i can deal with that rule if all are for it,but first rule is very unusual.

I never looked at the scoring rules in detail, but you mean if you predict England to beat France in football by 3-0, but France takes the win 3-0, you still get points? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I never looked at the scoring rules in detail, but you mean if you predict England to beat France in football by 3-0, but France takes the win 3-0, you still get points? :d 

i didnt look at other predictios,but in tennis is so