website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Wumo said:

Can you try quote my post? I want to see if that helps. Remember to delete the space in the brackets.

That seems to work. Annoying for now, because every post with a quote means unnecessary scrolling, but for now, fine.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@sami-eg and @NikolaB can you quote my post with the third place match and final in the handball prediction contest? Write your predictions in the quote and remember to delete the space in the brackets.

Also, just for safety, could all from now on post their predictions as a quote instead of copy my post in the handball prediction contest? 

Thanks, 

Wumo

Edited by Wumo

@George_D

Could you quote my post with the third place match and final in the handball prediction contest as I can't see the content in your post? I can only see your predictions if you quote the design post in the thread. 

Edit: Thanks, @George_D:yes

Edited by Wumo

8 minutes ago, Wumo said:

@George_D

Could you quote my post with the third place match and final in the handball prediction contest as I can't see the content in your post? I can only see your predictions if you quote the design post in the thread. 

OK i did it. My previous post will be deleted? 

7 hours ago, George_D said:

@Wumo when will be started discussion about 2020 prediction sports competitions calendar? :)

You can suggest prediction contests for 2020 now.

I wrote more about it here. 

https://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/109-prediction-contests-discussion-thread/&do=findComment&comment=261340

2019Contest22.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wSVK: hckosice 
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wCRO: dcro
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wROU: ady48

What a turnaround on the last day! With two fantastic predictions in the medal matches, @hckosice goes from 6th to 1st. Is @hckosicesecretly a handball expert? If he is, it's not a secret anymore. :p Second gold and third medal of the year. Congrats with yet another gold medal in a non-ice hockey prediction contest, @hckosice:champion::hatoff: 

Solid contest by @dcro. He stayed in the top throughout the contest, and in the end, he can hang a silver medal around his neck. First medal of 2019 for @dcro. A nice way to end the season. Congratulation with the silver medal, @dcro! It is indeed well-deserved. :thumbup:

A great last day for @ady48. He goes from 9th to 3rd place on last day. Second bronze and third medal overall this season. A good prediction contests season for @ady48, so it is deserved it ends with a medal to close of this year. Congrats, @ady48:hatoff:

Not the ending @tuniscof could had hoped for. He was 1st before the last day, but with not the best day of his, he saw a medal slipped away. A good contest from @tuniscof ends with a disappointing 4th place. Hope the luck is with you in another contest. 

This was the last prediction contest of the season. Thanks to all who participated in this and the other contests this year. We hope to see many of you again in 2020 for yet another thrilling and exciting Totallympics Prediction Contests season. 

The General Standings and Medal Tables will be updated before the end of the year. The "Calendar, Suggested Contests and General Standings 2020" thread will open soon. The poll for the selection of the prediction contest in January will open next week. If you have any other suggestions for prediction contests in January, beside Men's European Handball Championships and Men's and Women's European Water Polo Championships, then please submit them in the next two days in the Discussion thread. You are also very welcome to come with suggestions for the other months in 2020.

You can see the list of suggested events/contests here: https://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/109-prediction-contests-discussion-thread/&do=findComment&comment=261340

That's all from me. 

will ferrell goodbye GIF

Edited by Wumo