website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I feel pretty confident that I could just predict Biles for event and win the upcoming Art Gym contest :p

Almost all of us are going to predict Biles for all the events, so it will all cancel out. It is the other medals that will decide the contest. 

13 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I have to travel abroad tomorrow and won't be able to post anything until next Monday, so if any of you wants to post Rugby and Athletics standings during the week, I can share my spreadsheets.

I'll do rugby if you can send me the spreadsheet.

Am i the only one who thinks that the artistic gymnastics world championship is one of the most difficult competitions to predict?

I looked at the results of the 2018 edition and i feel like half of the medalists from last year aren't even competing here and the world cup results arent a very good predictor either.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

41 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Am i the only one who thinks that the artistic gymnastics world championship is one of the most difficult competitions to predict?

I looked at the results of the 2018 edition and i feel like half of the medalists from last year aren't even competing here and the world cup results arent a very good predictor either.

Simone Biles disagrees :lol:

2019Contest19.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wITA: Dunadan
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wGRE: George_D
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wGER: OlympicsFan

What could we say for @Dunadan except for "veni, vidi, vici" Just a handful of prediction contests this season and already third gold medal :champion: Congratulation!

@George_D keeps improving his medal record with a silver medal this time! Congrats :bowdown: Already third medal this season.

@OlympicsFan wins bronze this time with some daring predictions over the course. Well done :hatoff: 

Special mention goes to @SalamAkhi with six perfect predictions :yes 

Always grateful to @Wumo on his help! Thank you!

Rugby World Cup is still in progress along with Artistic Gymnastics Worlds.

Thank you all who participated!