website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

hace 27 minutos, hckosice dijo:

well, that perfectly show my knowledge of this sport, I had no idea :BRA is good in this :lol:

You say the same in almost every contest :rolleyes: difficult to believe from someone that has a million posts on a sports forum, majority of them results. 

Just now, LDOG said:

You say the same in almost every contest :rolleyes: difficult to believe from someone that has a million posts on a sports forum, majority of them results. 

I am afraid, you are confusing me with someone else here :d I really don´t know much about Basketball, look at my predictions, I thought Canada is a super power house and they even didn´t qualify for the second round lol, I knew the Czechs are currently super hyped by their return after million years to the worlds and I assumed by this they will certainly do well, and for Brazil, sorry but I really didn´t know they are supposed to be favorites.

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

I am afraid, you are confusing me with someone else here :d I really don´t know much about Basketball, look at my predictions, I thought Canada is a super power house and they even didn´t qualify for the second round lol, I knew the Czechs are currently super hyped by their return after million years to the worlds and I assumed by this they will certainly do well, and for Brazil, sorry but I really didn´t know they are supposed to be favorites.

That's more a less how I won the ice hockey - I didn't know Germany was weak, I remembered they were silver in PyeongChang, so I predicted their win against Finland.

But it seems I know even fewer about basketball - which is no surprise as I didn't know any Polish player except of not playing in the national team Gortat (who is a foundator of a sport school headed by the spiritus movens of waterpolo in my home city) until the qualification (which I wouldn't have watched if the championships weren't part of Olympic qualification).