website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Had my swimming prediction finally ready after 1 hour last night and then the forum was down when i hit submit.:facepalm: Don't have the time to do it again..

Hasn't it saved it automatically ? Try to go back in the thread and go in the reply box, usually it works. Unless the forum's down has deleted the automatically saved post.

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Had my swimming prediction finally ready after 1 hour last night and then the forum was down when i hit submit.:facepalm: Don't have the time to do it again..

Lesson for next time: always Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C before posting something that took time..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Hasn't it saved it automatically ? Try to go back in the thread and go in the reply box, usually it works. Unless the forum's down has deleted the automatically saved post.

Yeah, it worked. :yes I was looking through the phone and there wasn't anything, but when i tried with the laptop it worked.

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Lesson for next time: always Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C before posting something that took time..

That's actually not necessary if there is auto-save. I guess there are some situations in which also auto-save is not working though :d

Just now, Sindo said:

That's actually not necessary if there is auto-save. I guess there are some situations in which also auto-save is not working though :d

Yeah....I'd rather not take the risk auto-save suddenly messes up. 'Trustworthy' and 'stability' are not two of the key pillars of the functionality of this forum :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!