website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2019Contest5.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wLTU: Werloc
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wITA: SteveParker
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wCRO: Kirkpatrick

First place on the very first day with the only perfect prediction during the contest and, finally, rising up to the top at the end! Congrats @Werloc on gold medal! :champion: 

@SteveParker breaks the ice for team Italy and completes a very successful day for Italy at World Championships as well! Well done :bowdown: 

I think @Kirkpatrick wasn't on the podium at any point, but with greatest score on the final day wins his first ever medal in prediction contests! Congratulation :cheer: 

@Federer91 was very close, one point was decisive. :hug: 

Special thanks goes to @wumo26 for being very helpful :hatoff: 

Thank you everyone who participated, we'll have a short break from prediction contests and will be back with Ice Hockey World Championships.

OH MY GOD, I can't believe it :woot::woot::woot: It was a rather scoreless day for everyone. I thought that not picking JTB for sprint would haunt me till the end of time :lol:

This is the first time that I win a prediction contest and it's super meaningful, since it's biathlon. Not my first biathlon medal, but super rewarding after last year when I lost the bronze due to tie-breakers.

Anyways, thank you @Wanderer for hosting, this is pretty much the only prediction contest that I'm always looking forward to since I actually know what I'm doing :p

Congrats to @SteveParker and @Kirkpatrick , it couldn't have gotten any closer than that :)

2019Contest6.png

Prediction Contests Are Just-For-Fun Games

You don't need to be an expert to take part in a Prediction Contest. 

If a mistake penalizes you, always keep in mind that everyone is in good faith.

Women's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2019 is now OPEN

Good luck!