website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Il 12/1/2019 Alle 14:12, Henry_Leon ha scritto:

Will be update (and completed) the General Standing  of 2018 ? :mumble:

@Wanderer any news? If you don't want to fix gymnastic, maybe you can ask for help. I had great hopes to have a complete year in the predictions but it seems the old sad story again...

6 hours ago, Pablita said:

@Wanderer any news? If you don't want to fix gymnastic, maybe you can ask for help. I had great hopes to have a complete year in the predictions but it seems the old sad story again...

It won't be old story! I promise I will finish it as soon as I can. Around New Year and Christmas holidays I was very busy, and am still and whenever I find spare time I simply can't find motivation to re-check everything and prefer to work on new stuff.

And definitely it is not old sad story. I believe we can say 2018 was a good year in terms of prediction contests.

And if anyone wishes to join me in Prediction Contest section group, he or she will be more than welcomed! Actually, I would really love to have additional help

5 ore fa, Wanderer ha scritto:

It won't be old story! I promise I will finish it as soon as I can. Around New Year and Christmas holidays I was very busy, and am still and whenever I find spare time I simply can't find motivation to re-check everything and prefer to work on new stuff.

And definitely it is not old sad story. I believe we can say 2018 was a good year in terms of prediction contests.

And if anyone wishes to join me in Prediction Contest section group, he or she will be more than welcomed! Actually, I would really love to have additional help

1 - The only "motivation" is know the 2nd and the 3rd of the year 2018 (Dunadan is the winner obvious...) .

Actually have 4 users in less than 250 pts (one event missing Artistic Gymnastic contest, because there are errors in the final table)

image.png

With more than 100 users that played, the 2018 was a good year of contests, and these is another motivation for updates the rankings!! 

2- There are 4 rankings (general pts, general medals, teams pts and teams medals), fun to check but useless if are updated after a four/five months (or never!)

However three year-in-a-row incompleted, will be a nonsense.

PS: for the fan of achievements

Nascondi Contenuto

2018 general standing (missing1 event)

:champion: Dunadan :ITA (8428 pts)

2017 General standing

image.png

2016 General standing

image.png

2016 only RIO O.G. medals

image.png

Edited by Henry_Leon