website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Good to see my Slovak buddy doing well in the real hockey prediction contest.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Thanks for confirming my point :wub: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2018Contest20.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :ARG LDOG
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :ITA Dunadan
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :ROU ady48

Well, betting on Belgium at the end really payed off. @LDOG snatches gold medal on the final day, new one this season and there may be even more! Congratulation :champion: 

Many systems, equations, have their constants. It appears @Dunadan is the constant in prediction contests! Will calculate how many medals he won per contest this year. Definitely all time record I assume. With this silver medal, Year-End #1 is secured. Congratulation! :bowdown: 

It almost turned into disaster for @ady48 after missing the half of quarterfinal matches, but he regrouped in time and eventually won bronze as a compensation. Congrats :hatoff: 

Thank you everyone who participated, with one more Final Standings and we are closing the season! Stay tuned!

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

yep, this happen when you believe too much on Netherlands :facepalm:

anyway, congrats to all medalists, especially @LDOG happy that you finally won that "hockey" gold, mate :d

Now it's your turn to win "hockey" gold :d 

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yep, this happen when you believe too much on Netherlands :facepalm:

I believed too little in the Netherlands :(

vOQh1L2.png

Edited by heywoodu