website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

@Wanderer I am not exactly sure about the time limit, so I decided not to edit my post for a change I made, but post that specific event in a new post (as you can see). I'd like that prediction for that event (in the post I just made) to count, but if it's too late, no problem and the one in my original post will have to do :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

2018Contest19.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :ITA Dunadan
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :ITA CiroMennella99
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :BRA titicow

First, my apologies for very late results. I was overloaded with work recently (you could notice my absence during TISC final as well). But we are back on track and here are the results.

What to say, @Dunadan is a master of prediction contests, and with this win almost secured Year-End #1. Congratulation on the win at this rather unpredictable contest :champion:

Italians, Italians everywhere. After n-th medal for Dunadan, @CiroMennella99 wins his second in a month or two! Very close to Dunadan, but still, amazing effort. Congrats! :bowdown:

With excellent result on final day, @titicow snatched new medal, bronze this time. Congrats! :cheer:

Unfortunately someone had to be #4, and it appears @juliosilva simply cannot miss it! :cry::hug: I hope you will be much more lucky during next two.

Curiously, none of the medal winners had perfect score, while @Dolby had two of them. Inconsistency was enough for 7th place.

I want to thank @thiago_simoes for being helpful in preparation of this contest.

Thank you everyone who participated, I hope you join for the remaining two prediction contest and we can finally close this season.

Edited by Wanderer