website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Wanderer will decide what to do about that. In the while, please write it here if you posted your predictions during this period. I think @SteveParker and @toulousain did, can you confirm that ? If you did, please post the predictions for the matches not yet started as soon as possible, Wanderer will then decide what to do with the missing matches.

@toulousain can post his predictions again. I remember that he predicted France's win so he'll get points accordingly, and for second QF match, if he doesn't post it before the match starts, he'll get compensation points - average number of points from the day. 

I will also check the e-mail.

@SteveParker I have your predictions saved ;) 

2018Contest9.png

Provisional Standing after Day 20 available here

Shining Bees Being Diligent Award 823de84ed5a8aa3f7bff42d9c7de1a3a.jpg @amen09 @Vojthas @Dunadan @MCMXC @dcro @AlFHg@Ufilov (Amazing ten, so pick your team name!)

Walk of Shame Award 5.thumb.jpg.0fbaf73889f2da2dc31b52f2a9035c59.jpg @SteveParker @Felipe @titicow @Federer91 @NikolaB @Pabloffo a.k.a. BagelStreet Boys band

this is really funny - to predict match scenarios. I predicted 3:2 for Brazil (after ET) but u can`t predict such detail like Courtois / Lloris great saves "on the edge"

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it