website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, rybak said:

@Wanderer Is an prize here for the biggest improver? You know, yesterday I had whole 1 point and now today suddenly I have 13 :lol:

I wish I could award trophies for the improved contestants too but it would be too much details to pay attention to :d But @NikolaB was even better, he scored 14 points today :p

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

@Wanderer Is an prize here for the biggest improver? You know, yesterday I had whole 1 point and now today suddenly I have 13 :lol:

There is a Janine Flock Award for the person who finishes in the bottom three one day, top three the next day and bottom three the next day. Or the opposite. @dcro agrees

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

But @NikolaB was even better, he scored 14 points today :p

He? Crap, here we go again, I thought I finally knew who is a he and who is a she here on the forum.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Nikola is very common male name in Serbia. 

I sort of knew, but always doubted. DaniSRB is a she, right? Or am I messing stuff up again?

Just now, heywoodu said:

I sort of knew, but always doubted. DaniSRB is a she, right? Or am I messing stuff up again?

Yup. During 2018 only three girls participated in prediction contest. Bohemia, Nathy and the leader of the pack, mighty Pablita. Hopefully @DaniSRB joins for at least one contest during the year :d 

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Yup. During 2018 only three girls participated in prediction contest. Bohemia, Nathy and the leader of the pack, mighty Pablita. Hopefully @DaniSRB joins for at least one contest during the year :d 

These three and Dani I knew, that's 4 out of 4 :banana: And dezbee too I think, although she's not in the prediction contests :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

These three and Dani I knew, that's 4 out of 4 :banana: And dezbee too I think, although she's not in the prediction contests :p 

There is also @leli.:wub:  aaand, was Belle too? Swedish user with fancy avatar? :d