website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

7 minut temu, Wanderer napisał:

2018Contest9.png

Provisional Standing after Day 2 available here

Tiger Soccer Award SoccerCampTigerColor.jpg @sounak (11 points out of 15 maximum)

Walk of shame 5.thumb.jpg.0fbaf73889f2da2dc31b52f2a9035c59.jpg @Gianlu33 @NikolaB @rybak (amazing effort to collect one pity point)

YAASS! An award for me! :cheer:

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So many participants. wow it really took a while to find my rank :d

I am glad there are 50+ participants. But that UEFA Euro 2012 prediction contest will remain legendary it seems. There were more than 100 participants from the start I think, and eventually the total number was around 130 which was wow! And I remember that one cause it was my first prediction contest win and podium at all. I think @thepharoah was the second. I still wonder how Deuce managed to run the contest :bowdown:

5 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I am glad there are 50+ participants. But that UEFA Euro 2012 prediction contest will remain legendary it seems. There were more than 100 participants from the start I think, and eventually the total number was around 130 which was wow! And I remember that one cause it was my first prediction contest win and podium at all. I think @thepharoah was the second. I still wonder how Deuce managed to run the contest :bowdown:

I remember being so proud for finishing 4th in that one. :)

#banbestmen

49 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

2018Contest9.png

Tiger Soccer Award SoccerCampTigerColor.jpg @sounak (11 points out of 15 maximum)

Walk of shame 5.thumb.jpg.0fbaf73889f2da2dc31b52f2a9035c59.jpg @Gianlu33 @NikolaB @rybak (amazing effort to collect one pity point)

Moved up from last to 11th. Watch out I’m coming for all the points

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

2018Contest9.png

Well, award is award. One point is great achivement, cus its not 0 lol

Em 6/14/2018 at 16:49, Wanderer disse:

2018Contest9.png

Provisional Standing after Day 1 available here

Teddy Bear Award i-love-soccer-bear-1.thumb.jpg.7bf14310d9a052060236e9cb3f1aa4fd.jpg @thiago_simoes (predicted 5-0 for Russia)

Walk of shame 5.thumb.jpg.0fbaf73889f2da2dc31b52f2a9035c59.jpg @Olympian1010 (predicted the win for Saudi Arabia)

Yay! Nice award! Thanks!