website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to "Discuz-Free" Totallympics Prediction Contests Era! :d

Unfortunately we weren't able to organize Biathlon World Championships prediction contest cause of well-known reason.

Within next 24-hours, we shall start with Women's Ice Hockey World Championship according to our calendar.

Format remains the same, rules as well. It is also left to each user to decide whether he or she wants to put own predictions in spoiler. I recommend that because it will be much easier to open and go through pages when we are facing massive tables. 

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Unfortunately we weren't able to organize Biathlon World Championships prediction contest cause of well-known reason.

Within next 24-hours, we shall start with Women's Ice Hockey World Championship according to our calendar.

Format remains the same, rules as well. It is also left to each user to decide whether he or she wants to put own predictions in spoiler. I recommend that because it will be much easier to open and go through pages when we are facing massive tables. 

I haven't idea of how I can use the spoiler whit the smartphone :mumble:

Edited by Gianlu33

12 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Will we no longer 'hide' our predictions in the same way as before?

12 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

I haven't idea of how I can use the spoiler whit the smartphone :mumble:

Using spoiler is optional

2 hours ago, uk12points said:

Will we no longer 'hide' our predictions in the same way as before?

Oh yes, we will use "hide" option as before. Spoiler is optional if some of users want to put own predictions into spoiler. I mean, I can do that by myself when I reveal predictions, but if participants do it I'll spare some time.

On 20.03.2016 at 9:03 PM, Wanderer said:

Where is this contest? We don't have too much time left (It's only 4-5 days) to start these championships and still no thread.

17 hours ago, rybak said:

Where is this contest? We don't have too much time left (It's only 4-5 days) to start these championships and still no thread.

It is there, just it is hidden for you only.

Joking, of course. I didn't have access to the forum until five minutes ago. Not my fault.

If you think three days are enough, I can open the contest in next few hours. If not, we'll cancel it.

Edited by Wanderer

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

It is there, just it is hidden for you only.

Joking, of course. I didn't have access to the forum until five minutes ago. Not my fault.

If you think three days are enough, I can open the contest in next few hours. If not, we'll cancel it.

heey, don´t even try begin thinking about cancellation of ice hockey contest ... :mad:  now when we have 2 per year, we have to maintain those gifts :p or maybe also extend ...

there still a room ...:whistle::d

Announcement

There will be Women's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2016 Prediction Contest - but it will be a test contest, unofficial one with no points to earn for General Standings. Two main reasons are behind this decision:

1. My absence in recent days (not my fault, I didn't have access to the forum for days) and very few remaining days until the start of the championship

2. To test the software and check whether the format I am going to use is manageable under new conditions. 

Also, all of you can leave feedback what can be changed for the next one so we can be prepared for the main part of the year.

Edited by Wanderer