website statistics

Basketball Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

Just now, hckosice said:

no matter in which group you´ll be. Serbia is for me an absolute medal contender. no doubt. I rarely watch basketball during the OG, but I´ll for sure time by time have a look on your mens and womens teams :)

from your keyboard to the ears of God.

Well, yes, we are favorite for medal, but we will see. We did not played like before 2 years, but maybe players are too tired. We will see :d

Just now, dareza said:

Well, yes, we are favorite for medal, but we will see. We did not played like before 2 years, but maybe players are too tired. We will see :d

Our ahtletes never live up to the hype around them :lol: 

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

yes we´ll see. Good luck to you, hope you´ll have your best players in Rio.

btw how will your TV now do to cover water polo, mens/womens basket ball and womens volleyball ? looks for a hard task, :d I can´t immagine it because we haven´t this problem for obvious reasons though :p

6 minutes ago, Майкл said:

Our ahtletes never live up to the hype around them :lol: 

for the first time we have 4 teams and all are in top 5 favorites for medal :lol: I will be happy with two :lol: :d

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes we´ll see. Good luck to you, hope you´ll have your best players in Rio.

btw how will your TV now do to cover water polo, mens/womens basket ball and womens volleyball ? looks for a hard task, :d I can´t immagine it because we haven´t this problem for obvious reasons though :p

thanks again :d

yes, it can be big problem :(

That was nerve-racking to watch. :d

Italians gave us a good fight. Very talented team which unfortunately will again not be at the Olympics.

I thought that our free throw percentage would kill us in the end. Luckily that didn't happen.