website statistics

Basketball Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

1 hour ago, stamura84 said:

what do you think about italian tournment? who between italy,greece,and croatia is the favourite? 

Italy is the favourite. Croatia would be huge surprise, they don't have point guard and center depth. Greece is behind Italy, they have big advantage under the basket on position 5 against Italy but their guards are pretty weak. But they are tough team to beat and it should be very interesting.

mens final OQT 1st Day

Serbia Tournament

Group A

Serbia - Puerto Rico  87 - 81

Standing

1- SRB  2

2- PUR  1

------------

3- ANG  0x

Group B

Japan - Latvia  48 - 88

Standing

1- LAT 2

2- JPN 1

------------

3- CZE 0x

Italy Tournament

Group A

Greece - Iran  78 - 53

Standing

1- GRE 2

2- IRI    1

-------------

3- MEX  0x

Group B

Tunisia - Italy  41 - 68

Standing

1- ITA     2

2- TUN   1

-------------

3- CRO  0x

9 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Puerto Rico did really well against Serbia, did Serbia rest some of its players towards the end?

I don;t know. I watched 36 min and results was 87:67. They looked like team without idea.

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Turkey couldn't win Canada B :d

Turkey is always weak when they don't play at home. They wouldn't be in this tournament if the rules didn't change. They have no offense, they have too many old players which peak is in the past. Osman is great future but he can't do it all, and at the end he got injured as well. Canada is without some stars but this team isn't bad at all, France is still favourites but I wouldn't be too much surprised if they beat them, it's one game anything can happen. Joseph and Tristan are great players and other players in Canada contribute very well.

2 minutes ago, nenad said:

Turkey is always weak when they don't play at home. They wouldn't be in this tournament if the rules didn't change. They have no offense, they have too many old players which peak is in the past. Osman is great future but he can't do it all, and at the end he got injured as well. Canada is without some stars but this team isn't bad at all, France is still favourites but I wouldn't be too much surprised if they beat them, it's one game anything can happen. Joseph and Tristan are great players and other players in Canada contribute very well.

that's what i wanted to point out

Edited by DaniSRB