website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

9 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Not quite, but here is the results: https://www.sportdata.org/wkf/ausschreibungen/277/RESULTS_BOOK_QUALIFICATION_LIMA_2019.pdf

Curacao qualified, but how wll they compete? Does the spot go to Aruba or?

First ever Netherlands appearance? Maybe an Independent Pan American Athlete type situation.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Wait, Curacao competed in the qualifying event, but is not eligible to compete at the event for which this was a qualifying event?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Indeed. Look at the mess that the Kingdom of the Netherlands created. :finger:

Should just have kept everything neatly in line swhip.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

Football

:HON +18

Honduras has been awarded the last spot in the men's tournament.

Ah, good to see a mid-level nation get more quotas :thumbup:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 27/02/2019 at 18:37, intoronto said:

Badminton Quotas, every country ranked got spots except Honduras. Not sure if countries will use their entire allocation. If they don't I would assume Honduras would have first right of refusal. Also, I believe Haiti is also interested in quotas, but this year unranked countries might not be eligible (I am not sure).

:PER +8

:CAN +8

:USA +8

:BRA +8

:GUA +6

:MEX +6

:CUB +6

:DOM +6

:BAR +4

:JAM +4

:SUR +4

:CHI +4

:CRC +2

:ARG +2

:ESA +2

:VEN +2

:ECU +2

:TTO +2

:GUY +2

:PAN +2

Badminton is now confirmed here.

30 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Badminton is now confirmed here.

I believe all eligible countries got quotas if I’m not mistaken?