Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
vinipereira

Pan American Games 2019

Recommended Posts

Men's Field Hockey

 

:CAN +16

:CUB +16

:MEX +16

:TTO +16

:USA +16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vinipereira Do you know if Brazil's women's field hockey team will challenge Canada for the Lima quota?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, intoronto said:

@vinipereira Do you know if Brazil's women's field hockey team will challenge Canada for the Lima quota?

 

Nothing confirmed yet but I see no reason why they wouldn't - other than save some money, of course :p

Brazil participated in the Pan American Cup and South American Games even knowing that chances of qualification were very small.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated with Field Hockey quotas +

 

Karate

 

:VEN +9
:DOM +6
:COL +3
:CUB +3
:GUA +2
:CRC +1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe only the top 2 in tennis qualify (from each singles event)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I believe only the top 2 in tennis qualify (from each singles event)

 

It also includes the 4 quota from South American Games.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No surprise here, :PUR, :MEX and :CUB each qualify a men's and women's water polo team. I wonder if :PUR will compete with its men's team after withdrawing at the last minute last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Men's Handball

 

:CUB +14

:MEX +14

:PUR +14

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2018 at 21:10, intoronto said:

No surprise here, :PUR, :MEX and :CUB each qualify a men's and women's water polo team. I wonder if :PUR will compete with its men's team after withdrawing at the last minute last time.

 

Interesting fact is that Colombia won the men's tournament and maybe won't even qualify for Pan Ams - Brazil and Argentina are usually the qualifiers from CONSANAT zone but who knows...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, vinipereira said:

 

Interesting fact is that Colombia won the men's tournament and maybe won't even qualify for Pan Ams - Brazil and Argentina are usually the qualifiers from CONSANAT zone but who knows...

 

That totally sucks for them. Perhaps Colombia can sneak in and beat Argentina or hope :PUR withdraws 

----

:CAN will send its B/C team in triathlon: https://www.triathloncanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2019-Pan-Am-Nomination-Policy-Final.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×