website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, vinipereira said:

It's a bad result but athletes are seeking Olympic qualification in both Volleyball and Beach Volleyball so Pan Ams shouldn't be the main focus. What they should do IMO is send only young players in both sports, maybe it would be a good experience for them.

This is our second national sport. We have 200 million people. It's impossible that our B or even C players are this bad.

I still can't accept this Maira in the starting lineup. She is the worst player I have ever seen (and this is not her first bad competition, she has received criticism at Barueri and the Pan American Cup).

And what I can't stand was the way that Zé Roberto treated Macris this whole competition, practically humiliations, many misunderstandings, all the time in her ear as if she were going to do some miracle with this team.

Justo ahora, thiago_simoes dijo:

This is our second national sport. We have 200 million people. It's impossible that our B or even C players are this bad.

They really aren't, but they are the coach's favorite players. Some even talk about "Barueri card" (The coach uses the competition to rhythm his club players).

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I don't think so, they have a chance in karate, after that they would have to win in BMX freestyle, but I'm not sure how that will go.

If anything, Cuba has a better chance at passing us.

The gold Canada won in archery certainly helps.  Cuba is in 3 finals in Judo, and they're 3 golds behind Canada.  I don't think they have any other real chances, so even if they win all of those Canada would still finish ahead of them I think.