website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Finally Olympic Channel... :)

Well I don’t know what they’ve going to show on only one channel becuase Rugby 7s, Artistic Skating, and Beach Volleyball will all be broadcast at the same time today.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well I don’t know what they’ve going to show on only one channel becuase Rugby 7s, Artistic Skating, and Beach Volleyball will all be broadcast at the same time today.

Pretty sure they won't broadcast all beach volleyball and rugby 7 matches. ;)

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Pretty sure they won't broadcast all beach volleyball and rugby 7 matches. ;)

If you miss anything you wanted to see, TYC Sports seems to have unrestricted replays for now

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I love the daily results website crash. I think it really adds to the flavor of the games. It makes reporting easier too :facepalm::wall:

Edited by Olympian1010

6 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Isn't there match for bronze medal in Squash?

Not this year, at least according to the schedule on the website.