website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

In my opinion tomorrow's schedule event to watch is :CHI v. :MEX in the first round of the men's beach volley tournament. Can't believe how this came to happen: defending champions and 2nd best ranked team agains top ranked :facepalm: Quite unfair for both teams, while the hosts and the Argentinians have ridicolous groups.

Also entertaining should be the afternoon matches in handball, although Brazil and Argentina should end up winning against Cuba and the U.S. respectively.

18 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

In my opinion tomorrow's schedule event to watch is :CHI v. :MEX in the first round of the men's beach volley tournament. Can't believe how this came to happen: defending champions and 2nd best ranked team agains top ranked :facepalm: Quite unfair for both teams, while the hosts and the Argentinians have ridicolous groups.

Also entertaining should be the afternoon matches in handball, although Brazil and Argentina should end up winning against Cuba and the U.S. respectively.

:BRA v. :CUB Handball could be a great match

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Please remember the Olympic Qualification Events and some other sports have its own dedicated thread, so specific comments about those events should be posted in those threads:

Archery Artistic Swimming Athletics
Diving Equestrian Gymnastics - Artistic
Handball (Men) Handball (Women) Modern Pentathlon
Sailing Shooting Surfing
Swimming Table Tennis Tennis
Water Polo (Men) Water Polo (Women) -

Just now, intoronto said:

So the official website lists the Tokyo 2020 venue as where beach volleyball will be held lol

Ok, I remembered reading my materials where it said that Peru is super diverse and that a lot of cultures have mixed together there, so I saw and was like oh cool. Now, I just feel dumb

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Live blog will begin in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from new. I’ll try my best to run the blog and report on the games. This is all new to me, and there are limits to what I can do. I’ll post the link when it’s up :d

2 hours ago, Sindo said:

Please remember the Olympic Qualification Events and some other sports have its own dedicated thread, so specific comments about those events should be posted in those threads:

Archery Artistic Swimming Athletics
Diving Equestrian Gymnastics - Artistic
Handball (Men) Handball (Women) Modern Pentathlon
Sailing Shooting Surfing
Swimming Table Tennis Tennis
Water Polo (Men) Water Polo (Women) -

Totallympics' very own periodic table I guess?

#banbestmen