website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

6 hours ago, hckosice said:

:cheer:

Sorry, I forgot about your support for Ecuador, or else I would have @ you

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Sorry, I forgot about your support for Ecuador, or else I would have @ you

No worries, I am following this thread closely. :)

It´s one of the duties of being an admin I guess, even if sometimes it´s more than painful, when you have to read the nonsenses some peoples are able to spit out across different threads :d

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

No worries, I am following this thread closely. :)

It´s one of the duties of being an admin I guess, even if sometimes it´s more than painful, when you have to read the nonsenses some peoples are able to spit out across different threads :d

I try not write nonsense everywhere if that makes you feel better :d. Just wait until :ISV gets a gold medal, we’re going to have to shut the forum down.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I try not write nonsense everywhere if that makes you feel better :d. Just wait until :ISV gets a gold medal, we’re going to have to shut the forum down.

yeah I am perfectly aware of your cooperation, I noticed you have already banned one user from your thread for life :d

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah I am perfectly aware of your cooperation, I noticed you have already banned one user from your thread for life :d

It was a necessary evil :p. Sometimes the Belgians just can’t get their geography knowledge straight @heywoodu

On 20/07/2019 at 02:01, Olympian1010 said:

Even though he's on the list (and would be one of the biggest stars in the Games), Justin Gatlin won't go to Lima anymore. Don't think he'll be replaced, so that makes 642 athletes for USA.