website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

ESPN will offer major coverage (maybe even full?) of the games!!! I’m so excited that they’re finally taking this event seriously. I can’t wait to watch with my fellow American fans @bmo @dezbee2008 @catgamer @Rdbc @Maxim Fastovsky

The thing that I found concerning is that I am only seeing coverage on ESPNU on their schedule. I hope they will have everything on ESPN3/ESPN+.

2 minutes ago, NearPup said:

The thing that I found concerning is that I am only seeing coverage on ESPNU on their schedule. I hope they will have everything on ESPN3/ESPN+.

Yep. Checked today and the streams popped up on ESPN3 and ESPN Deportes. All streams will be in Spanish.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

BMX Course: F0057325-6986-4B45-BFD3-11E6B078D1FC.jpeg

Nothing special here. Pretty basic course. London 2012 still remains the best in my eyes.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

29 minutes ago, intoronto said:

:HAI team size @vinipereira

Athletics: 2

Swimming: 2

Weightlifting, Taekwondo, Judo, Rowing, 1 each.

Somehow Haiti got a wild card in weightlifting. 

They deserve it though. If it’s on the men’s side. They actually have a possible medal contender on the men’s side. He was very impressive at the CAC Games.

So I’ve stumbled across Pan Am Sports’s version of the Olympic Channel (I think they are still in the process of creating it as well). There are multiple replays and highlights available from the last 2 Pan American Games (though I think they are still the process of uploading them). It functions nice, and it looks clean. Supposedly they will have year round content and actual television hosts. I also believe they will offer international broadcasting of the 2019 Pan  American Games (but don’t hold me to that, that hasn’t been announced yet). I suggest y’all check it out: https://www.panamsportschannel.org/index.html

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

So I’ve stumbled across Pan Am Sports’s version of the Olympic Channel (I think they are still in the process of creating it as well). There are multiple replays and highlights available from the last 2 Pan American Games (though I think they are still the process of uploading them). It functions nice, and it looks clean. Supposedly they will have year round content and actual television hosts. I also believe they will offer international broadcasting of the 2019 Pan  American Games (but don’t hold me to that, that hasn’t been announced yet). I suggest y’all check it out: https://www.panamsportschannel.org/index.html

So far I have noticed myself in the background of two events haha!!!