website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Damn! They’re just giving away quotas now. Do you know if any other nations received reallocations. There were a couple more eligible smaller nations.

Not sure, but I'd imagine that would be the case. As you may know Pan Am Cycling is horrible with this kind of information.

----

Final entry list for Table Tennis qualification tournament. Also confirms :CAN, not :GUA qualified a men's team @mrv86

:HON has a 67 year old! :hyper:

43 minutes ago, intoronto said:

60608923_2464961070190537_47443908484923

Water polo groups

Portuguese and Spanish are so similar I thought this image was written in Portuguese, but then I noticed "Puerto Rico" and "Perú"; in Portuguese the names of the countries are written as Porto Rico and Peru, with no diacritic.

59 minutes ago, intoronto said:

60608923_2464961070190537_47443908484923

Water polo groups

At first look the men’s A group seems a lot harder than the men’s B group. Women’s groups seem pretty balanced...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Exactly my thoughts. 3 of the 4 best teams are in Group A...

And Puerto Rico would definitely be competitive in Group B...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 2 horas, thiago_simoes dijo:

Portuguese and Spanish are so similar I thought this image was written in Portuguese, but then I noticed "Puerto Rico" and "Perú"; in Portuguese the names of the countries are written as Porto Rico and Peru, with no diacritic.

Weird to see the "USA" there instead of EUA or EEUU. 

Edited by LDOG