website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

19 minutes ago, konig said:

somebody knows if the Panmaerican Games qualify to Tokyo 2020 in Triatlon?

There is no direct qualification in the Triathlon. It may contribute to the world ranking though...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, intoronto said:

So COPACI allowed athletes to qualify more than one spot, which effectively screwed Belize out of a spot in cycling. :facepalm:

Also, explains why Trinidad & Tobago has 10 sports and 4 male cyclists. Is there any chance for reallocation or universality sports? @intoronto

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@intoronto @vinipereira Any news on the Men’s North American Qualifer for Volleyball?

22 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@intoronto @vinipereira Any news on the Men’s North American Qualifer for Volleyball?

Norceca has it being held in Canada, but it never took place. My guess is that either Canada/USA withdrew and the spot auto went to the other.

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Norceca has it being held in Canada, but it never took place. My guess is that either Canada/USA withdrew and the spot auto went to the other.

Well, I see what I can find out