website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

A really very sad day in our forum.

The whole day at work I was thinking about Rodrigo, I remember some of our dicussions, he was really kind and humble person. Sometimes the life is so cruel and not fair.

Damn at 25. He was so young, it´s not fair to leave so young...

all my thoughts are with his family, relatives and friends, who must now feel unimaginable pain and insurmountable sadness.

you´ll be very missed Hukbrazil

tenor.gif?itemid=8231497

he was discret ,maybe distrustful to people from other countries  ,  we had interacted  only one time  during rio2016 , he called me by " worstman" when i critisized the venues of rio , that was my fault 2017-09-27_18-16-11.jpg        my condolences to his family

the last comment he posted was in 5 August

p_1354pk1it1.jpg

but he reacted on 6 September and his

Last visit was

Thursday at 00:02

2017-09-27_18-16-11.jpg

Jesus nosmile.gif

Bit of a late reaction, because I avoided opening this thread on purpose throughout the day: Olympian1010's post in the General Chat thread in the morning already made pretty clear something bad had happened to a user (as in, most likely someone had passed away), but since people needed attention and stuff all day at work I decided not to read what happened yet..

So very sorry to his family and friends, and in this case specifically (since they'll actually read it here) his fellow Brazilian Totallympians. This is the kind of person (including myself and probably everyone here) for which as a kid I used to always say I hope they've got a TV with all the sports channels in heaven, so he can enjoy it for an eternity.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Awful, very tragic news. My thoughts and prayers to the family of @hukbrazil. I remember him as a valuable contributor the forum, especially during Rio. It is always a pleasure to hear from posters from the host country of an event, as it was great to see the contributions from Brazilians in 2016. He will be missed.