website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

he always does that , he adores call the attention

I’ll cherish this and add it to my memories at 10,000.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Griff88 said:

GamesBidders are mostly old folks tho :p

The only thing I missed from there is the logo competition despite I can only mess around with Photoshop and hopefully produce something good enough :lol:

The only thing I miss are Olympic bids being exciting. Last time I was excited for an Olympic bid was the 2016 race.

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

he always does that , he adores call the attention

Because someone posting the craziest conspiracy theories and cool selfmade GIFs and so on hates attention... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

I got mentioned? Even though i've been AFK for quite some time now? yay!

Yep. I remember my political disagreements with you, as well as, the song you entered in TISC. Plus, your username is rather easy to remember.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

41 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Thanks for the mention @Olympian1010 I'm glad I can be a part of your history at the forum even if I show up once in a while

EDIT: If you're 19 or so, then I must be old af! I'm 30

@bmo is younger at 16 or 17. He hasn’t been around in a while, just like @Rdbc who’s the same age as me. I like to represent the urban youth around here :p. I’m what Bach (Olympic Fencing Champion 1976) a “target audience”.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@bmo is younger at 16 or 17. He hasn’t been around in a while, just like @Rdbc who’s the same age as me. I like to represent the urban youth around here :p. I’m what Bach (Olympic Fencing Champion 1976) a “target audience”.

Yes, I know I have been slacking here. I check the forum at least once a day though & I still follow the qualification process for the olympics. Being honest, college football is my true love. Olympics is #2 for me. I am also busy with school & playing baseball. I don’t post a lot anymore, but I still know what’s happening. 5,000 posts is A LOT!!! Congrats!!! Always be yourself & follow what your passionate about & don’t let anyone persuade you otherwise. You are wanted & loved!! Your contributions are huge not only in the forum, but in life as well!! I took time out of my busy day to thank you & congratulate you!! Keep it up!