website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

We have suprassed 200k posts?

In relation to this @Sindo is it possible we can get a Totallympics records thread, similar to what we had on the old forum, but maybe a little more depth? It can mark off milestones as we surpass them, show the record number of users online at one time (not sure if you can still track that), number of registered users, active users, whatever. I think it was a nice thing to have these displayed.

Edited by OlympicIRL

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

In relation to this @Sindo is it possible we can get a Totallympics records thread, similar to what we had on the old forum, but maybe a little more depth? It can mark off milestones as we surpass them, show the record number of users online at one time (not sure if you can still track that), number of registered users, active users, whatever. I think it was a nice thing to have these displayed.

I could be wrong but when i asked the same question few years ago,Sindo said that (then) forum version doesnt allow that. 

I fully support that,following those milestones was great and usefull thing in those good old days.

7 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Some of these statistics are available in the admin control panel but there is no way to add them into a box (except the total number of threads and posts which I have just added).

If you want to be in charge of that thread you can open it, you can select the statistics you are interested in and I can send them to you so you can add them in the thread :yes

By the way, Totallympics (back then its name was Hottestsports :d ) has been opened on March 21st, 2011, so 2 days ago was the 8th anniversary. The relaunch date was on March 2nd, 2016, so few weeks ago was the 3rd anniversary.

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

Some of these statistics are available in the admin control panel but there is no way to add them into a box (except the total number of threads and posts which I have just added). If you want to be in charge of that thread, you can select the statistics you are interested in and I can send them to you so you can add them in the thread :yes

Sure, you can send them to me and if I think there is enough worthwhile info then I will create a thread :yes

2 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I don't think I can continue living anymore. Whatever ends up happening, it has been great talking to all of you and I wish you happiness.

Hey man, there are people who care about you here. If you need someone to talk to DM me immediately, please. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to me, call this number please: 1-800-273-8255. Your life matters. I’ve really enjoyed your presence on this forum and I’d hate to see it end. Please talk to anyone. Please, please, please. I can tell from experience that it feels horrible when someone close to you feels this way. Please contact me, or a loved one, or a complete stranger. I don’t want this to be your last post, and I would love to see you make it way into the future.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Alright, just wanted to update y’all on the scary situation we had earlier. The user sought help and according to his words, is in good hands. I want to thank @vinipereira for his help tracking down the user, so I could check in on him. I wish him a happy life and a good recovery back to excellent health. 

If you, another user, or anyone else you know needs help, don’t hesitate to look for it. I unfortunately have multiple memorial benches at my high school and I don’t want to see any of you in that situation. If you have further questions feel free to ask. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to DM anytime. 

See y’all around.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I am okay. Oof. It's almost scary, but as screwed up as I was, I woke up this morning as if nothing had happened. I think it'll all be fine, so please don't worry :) I am going home soon too. 

Thanks for being concerned. My family sends their best.

Edited by ahjfcshfghb