website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

On 28/02/2019 at 18:23, bestmen said:

heywoodu will

tenor.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 03/11/2018 at 16:16, OlympicIRL said:

Speaking of fonts, is it possible to get some more fonts available to use apart from the 9 or so we have currently.... the more options the better :d

I am now able to add new fonts in the list!

I have already added some, I can add more if you find some fonts you really like (and which work from all devices, some fonts are not readable everywhere).

Also, size 60 is now avaialble from the list.

I have also added buttons to add/remove/merge rows/columns/cells in a much quicker way.

YAY, BIGGER SIZES

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Size 72 has always been there, I just added 60 :p

Cool, for when you think 72 is too much of a shouting contest but 48 doesn't get enough attention :p 

5 hours ago, Sindo said:

I am now able to add new fonts in the list!

I have already added some, I can add more if you find some fonts you really like (and which work from all devices, some fonts are not readable everywhere).

Also, size 60 is now avaialble from the list.

I have also added buttons to add/remove/merge rows/columns/cells in a much quicker way.

Great :)

It should be very useful for me when I am creating templates, always good to have more variety available.