website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

wow that was quick , great job. even though for Gymnastics final they showed commercials when our Gymnast Keikha was performing ! :facepalm:

can I ask for more ? what about Speed relay finals ? :d also I would like to see some Sambo finals.

Speed Relay - Full Competition

Can’t find any Sambo replays.

However, if you know what day the pommel Horse Final was on, I can get it for you

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Speed Relay - Full Competition

Can’t find any Sambo replays.

However, if you know what day the pommel Horse Final was on, I can get it for you

maybe there was no TV coverage for Sambo !? :cool: this is stupid sport btw. same as Jujitsu and Kurash. hard to believe we had all of them in the program ! none of them should be there. I just wanted to see a bit of Sambo. that's probably the only sport here I had no idea about scoring etc. (beside bridge of course)

that was 23 August. btw I have PDF official reports of all sports in case you are interested ;)

12 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Sorry about that... Here is the top 10 nations, only taking Olympic events into consideration.

Top 10 (G-S-B)

1.   :CHN 106 - 70 - 54

2.   :JPN 64 - 50 - 66

3.   :KOR 33 - 43 - 49

4.   :UZB 14 - 18 - 16

5.   :IND 14 - 18 - 14

6.   :IRI 13 - 10 - 16

7.   :BRN 12 - 7 - 7

8.   :PRK 11 - 10 - 13

9.   :KAZ 10 - 17 - 32

10. :TPE 8 - 13 - 12

thanks nice job :yes personally I value medals in old AG sports the same as Olympic sports. like Sepaktakraw, Wushu, Kabaddi, Bowling etc. they had been in AG program for decades and they are very popular in some regions of Asia,

but I would like to see the medal table without medals in stupid new events like Paragliding, Pencak Silat, Jet Ski, Bridge, Dragon Boat, Poomsae taekwondo, Jujitsu, Sambo, Kurash and even roller skating, I have doubts about Sport Climbing and Skateboard, they will be in the Olympics program at least for 2020.

59 minutes ago, MHSN said:

maybe there was no TV coverage for Sambo !? :cool: this is stupid sport btw. same as Jujitsu and Kurash. hard to believe we had all of them in the program ! none of them should be there. I just wanted to see a bit of Sambo. that's probably the only sport here I had no idea about scoring etc. (beside bridge of course)

that was 23 August. btw I have PDF official reports of all sports in case you are interested ;)

Where did you get the pdf's from? 

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

thanks nice job :yes personally I value medals in old AG sports the same as Olympic sports. like Sepaktakraw, Wushu, Kabaddi, Bowling etc. they had been in AG program for decades and they are very popular in some regions of Asia,

but I would like to see the medal table without medals in stupid new events like Paragliding, Pencak Silat, Jet Ski, Bridge, Dragon Boat, Poomsae taekwondo, Jujitsu, Sambo, Kurash and even roller skating, I have doubts about Sport Climbing and Skateboard, they will be in the Olympics program at least for 2020.

I did that with my friend but a bit messy. I took off all most of the non-Olympic events but I left future featured events in 2020.

After removal of medals from what you described as stupid, we actually did quite well :evil:

Yeah, Indonesia did well even if you remove extra events. 35 medals across Olympic events and 18 more in non-Olympic events that also appeared in 2014 is an amazing performance for the nation. It would have been their best performance since they last hosted the event in 1962, though fewer gold medals than in 1974.

15 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Sorry about that... Here is the top 10 nations, only taking Olympic events into consideration.

Top 10 (G-S-B)

1.   :CHN 106 - 70 - 54

2.   :JPN 64 - 50 - 66

3.   :KOR 33 - 43 - 49

4.   :UZB 14 - 18 - 16

5.   :IND 14 - 18 - 14

6.   :IRI 13 - 10 - 16

7.   :BRN 12 - 7 - 7

8.   :PRK 11 - 10 - 13

9.   :KAZ 10 - 17 - 32

10. :TPE 8 - 13 - 12

awww shucks pipped to the 4th place by UZB ........... but such a great job by the Indian team 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

15 ore fa, MHSN ha scritto:

Where you find the PDF? :yikes:

Update: Nothing, I read it :p

Edited by Gianlu33