website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Is anyone else a bit disappointed with Kazakhstan's performance? They are usually safely in the top 5, but they have been stuck with bronze medals, but even then their total medal haul is low. They still have boxing (though without their heavier weights they have been relatively struggling) and canoeing to try to move up the table.

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

Can someone tell the venue DJs to either stop playing or change the playlist? That "a-yo-yo-ayo" song is starting to be incredibly annoying.

Not as annoying as "sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...eight". :p

I think I've grown to like this one. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Not as annoying as "sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...sevenandahalf...eight". :p

I think I've grown to like this one. :d

Scores are actually useful. ;)

It's the same (annoying) song after literally every single jump that made me quit the stream. :p

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Scores are actually useful. ;)

It's the same (annoying) song after literally every single jump that made me quit the stream. :p

I thought you meant this one. :dunno:

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

16 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Is anyone else a bit disappointed with Kazakhstan's performance? They are usually safely in the top 5, but they have been stuck with bronze medals, but even then their total medal haul is low. They still have boxing (though without their heavier weights they have been relatively struggling) and canoeing to try to move up the table.

Yes they're much underperforming here 

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

I thought you meant this one. :dunno:

Thanks for making my ears bleed. AGAIN. :spank:

There's only one song that caught my ear, but I've not idea what it's called. I think it's the main song though. :p

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen