website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Well it seems we will have some changes in medal table

http://www.ocasia.org/News/GetNewsbyNewsID?q=Cwkxkd2aFz0WxeYGIGD/BEq4E8l0RaH1iwVBeMVDdqU=

this will give Kyrgyzstan the 3rd gold medal. Japan will be upgraded to silver and Vietnam will win a bronze medal. the Vietnamese girl wrestled twice and got beaten badly in both of them and now she will be awarded by a bronze medal :d

1 hour ago, Jur said:

Is there any way I can watch the Triathlon replays, please??

I can check, but I have none currently 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 9/4/2018 at 21:47, Olympian1010 said:

Speed Relay - Full Competition

Can’t find any Sambo replays.

However, if you know what day the pommel Horse Final was on, I can get it for you

well done :champion: you are my hero :) can I ask for more videos ? :d

I was wondering what happened to our men's relay team and just watched that. :cry: that was a mistake from Ehsan Asrar who left no chance for Alipour cousins to make a comeback. Chinese girl team did the same mistake in bronze medal match vs Iran but since they were MUCH better they still managed to win the bronze.

there is a HUGE gap between Indonesia and China with the rest (only Iran men's team was in their level) I still can't understand how come they let countries to enter two teams. it could be at least two bronze medals for Iran :wall:

37 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well done :champion: you are my hero :) can I ask for more videos ? :d

Ask away, I probably won’t post the replays on the Replay Page for a while

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela