website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

15 hours ago, dcro said:

Shame that these good quality broadcasts are nowhere to be seen. :(

Sir, Your wish is my command. I found the stream from yesterday. However, it is geo-blocked on YouTube, so you will need a VPN (the stream was on Workpoint TV in Thailand). Link

P.S If you try it, tell me if it works

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

And 4th place in women's MTB cross-country. I was hoping for our first ever medal in women's cycling but for whatever reason she fell behind by 6 minutes at the start (probably an accident) and even though she tried hard and her lap time was 2nd only behind the winner but that wasn't enough and she finished 4th :cry:

edit: she had her bicycle snapped a chain and it took 6 minutes to fix that. that was very unlucky. I saw a clip of her crying over losing a sure medal. I would replace a silver or bronze here by a gold medal in wrestling :cry::cry:

on other hand we won our first surprising medal of the Games ! in women's taolu which is our first ever medal in women's taolu. for obvious reasons medals winning by our girls have more value for me. two silvers for Iranian women so far.

Edited by MHSN

unbelievable. in taekwondo quarterfinal match between Iran and China. after 2 rounds and 30 seconds into the 3rd round our coach made a protest that the Chinese guy electronic system doesn't work and he was right !!! unbelievable who knows how many points Rajabi got robbed because of the broken system. fortunately for Rajabi they fixed it and he won the match narrowly. but he was kicking for nothing for 4:30 minutes !!

Just now, MHSN said:

unbelievable. in taekwondo quarterfinal match between Iran and China. after 2 rounds and 30 seconds into the 3rd round our coach made a protest that the Chinese guy electronic system doesn't work and he was right !!! unbelievable who knows how many points Rajabi got robbed because of the broken system. fortunately for Rajabi they fixed it and he won the match narrowly. but he was kicking for nothing for 4:30 minutes !!

wowwww