website statistics

Fencing EFC European Championships 2018

Totallympics

2 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

No medals for our guys in epee :facepalm:

well, that was expected after the shameful results in the last world cup stages...

there's not enough talent in that team...and we can't rely only on Pizzo (who's not a youngster anymore and he's so injury prone)...

p.s. is it just me or the live scoring system is KO once again? :mumble:

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

well, that was expected after the shameful results in the last world cup stages...

there's not enough talent in that team...and we can't rely only on Pizzo (who's not a youngster anymore and he's so injury prone)...

p.s. is it just me or the live scoring system is KO once again? :mumble:

Like yesterday, live score is death. Pizzo will compete next week at the Mediterranean Games, he will try to compete at the world championship

1 minuto fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Like yesterday, live score is death. Pizzo will compete next week at the Mediterranean Games, he will try to compete at the world championship

and the streaming has gone crazy...

now with the girls...and no names on some pistes and a completely wrong "table of 8" in others...:facepalm::wall:

meanwhile Yannick Borel (FRA), Nikolai Novosjolov (EST), Richard Schmidt (GER) and Bogdan Nikishin (UKR) are the 4 guys qualified to the semifinals of the men's individual Epee (and therefore they are also the medallists in this competition)...

I don't remember right now who's gonna face who in the semifinals...but I'm sure that Novosjolov and Borel are at the extreme opposite of the table draw (so they won't face themselves in the semis)...

Sauer (GER), Kreiss (HUN), Synoradzka (POL) and (currently) "her majesty, the queen of foil" Inna Deriglazova (RUS) are the last 4 girls qualified to the quarterfinals of the women's individual Foil...

pairings are Volpi vs Kreiss, Errigo vs Sauer, Synoradzka vs Martyanova and Deriglazova vs Guyart

in the semis, we'll have the winner of Synoradzka vs Martyanova against the winner of Deriglazova vs Guyart and the winner of Volpi vs Kreiss against the winner of Errigo vs Sauer...

p.s. by the way, Deriglazova didn't look that brilliant so far...she's been lucky she hasn't faced a really tough opponent until now...

but I'm sure that she'll change gear in the following rounds...

Edited by phelps